Want to learn? Here's what you do!
- If you're new to Space Station 13 in general, read the Tutorial and General Help guides.
- Not sure how to roleplay? Read the Crash Course In Roleplaying.
- Read our server rules to avoid unnecessary banning from the server.
- Browse our Lore. Apollo is set in a slightly different universe than other servers have, so please read it even if you're not new to SS13.
- When you try out a new job, always look over the wiki page for that job. These are concentrated tips and how-to guides to get you started.
- Before you join the round as a Head of Staff, read the Standard Operating Procedure and the Guide to Command.
If you're still confused, feel free to ask in-game over the OOC channel, an adminhelp (F1), or by creating a thread on our forums. For other guides written by our players that may not be listed here, check out our forum's tutorials and information section.
- Starter Guide
- General Help
- A Crash Course In Roleplaying
- Job Selection and Assignment
- Newbie Training (internship papers for assistants)
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Combat
- Guide to Intent
- Guide to EVA
- Hardsuit Operation
- Creatures (Player controlled beings)
- Critters (Game controlled beings)
For a short background, station layout, and general information see NSS Apollo.
For a more detailed explanation of all of the jobs available, see the job guides page.
- Basic Construction overview
- Guide to Construction
- Guide to Advanced Construction
- Guide to Engineering
- Guide to Atmospherics
- How to Set up the Supermatter Engine
- How to Set up the Singularity Engine (OUTDATED)
- How to Set up the Solars
- Guide to Hacking
- Construction Materials
- Guide to Security
- How NOT to play Security
- Corporate Regulations
- Standard Operating Procedure
- NanoTrasen Rules and Regulations
- Guide to Forensics
- Guide to Research and Development
- Guide to Xenobiology / Guide to Xenobotany
- Guide to Toxins
- Guide to Robotics / Guide to Robot Repair
- Guide to Xenoarchaeology / Guide to Anomalies
- Guide to Traitoring
- Guide to Identifying Antagonists
- Mercenary Field Guide
- Alien Guide
- Cult Magic Guide
- Guide to Malfunction
- Working for the Wizard Federation
- Mutiny Guide
Be sure to check out the guides category page as it may contain some things that are not listed here.